Aug 8, 2013

I was teaching an art class to kids at the Humboldt Museum that night, so I pre-recorded my show. It was about 9:45 PM when I was getting ready to hit the road, and I was too preoccupied with trying to get in range to hear CFCR to notice the nearly empty gas tank. I got about 15 minutes out of town, and the station was patchy coming in - but enough to catch the repeated commercials, in haste to make something work when I obviously wasn't there and the fill-in person didn't know about the pre-recorded folder - no cell reception to phone the studio - I made it to the junction but by that time no one was in the studio anymore to pick up the phone. And then I noticed I didn't have enough gas to make it back to Saskatoon. I turned around and coasted down the hills back to Humboldt.

September 30, 2019

Kara-Lis Coverdale - Grafts Ones - spirits In Aeternam Vale - Annie Bodyline - echo vision Tamaryn - Terrified George Clanton and...